Congratulations @EnterName for being EXCELLENT

I remember when “EnterName” was only a “please check box” and now look at him, all excellent.

Don’t let this award go to your head with all its status and power. Use your new influence wisely, for good, never evil, no matter how tempted you are.

Dan
 
Don’t let this award go to your head with all its status and power.
louise belcher laughing GIF

I would never!

Jokes aside, my imposter syndrome should keep me humble 😅
But you have my permission to put me back in my place if I get out of line 😁
Thank you Dan 😊
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new