CONGRATULATIONS john.m.cole3 for being EXCELLENT!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congrats!!!

Thumbs Up Emo.jpg
 
Oh wow!!! This came as a big surprise this morning. I was at the dentist this morning and checked my phone at the end . I was still numb and when my fiance pulled up, I got in the car and with excitement said, "Baby I just got the excellent award!" She laughed and was like dang that laughing gas has you saying some strange things. LOL, I explained what it was and then got a high five :cool:

This is really an honor to be recognized in this community. I think all of y'all are the excellent ones though. The members here are what makes R2R such a great place. Thank you very much guys! I will wear my banner proudly!


Congrats Dude.
Excellence is a tradition to keep high!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new