Congratulations Kireek for being Excellent!

  • Thread starter Thread starter melypr1985
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow.Thank you guys and gals so much! Reef2Reef is a incredible resource and inspiration to me.I am eternally grateful for all the #REEFSQUAD members past,present and future.Thank you all so kindly from the depths of my being.*
 
Last edited:
Congrats buddy. What exactly is the reef squad? I see the banner by your name, is there a link to a thread that describes what all these banners mean?
 
Thank you for being an Excellent member of R2R! Well deserved!
 
Congratulations! Well deserved Keli ;)
Thanks for always being here krok....krosk.... @KJ

Awesome!

Congratulations, Kireek the Excellent!

~Bruce

I like the sound of that.But I still think that you are too kind.

A great award right before Christmas, congrats Keli.
I know.This means so much me.I am honored and blessed to be a part of Reef2Reef.

Quite well deserved! We are glad you grace us with your presence :)
If by grace you mean bull in a China shop,lol.Thanks Jason.

Congrats buddy. What exactly is the reef squad? I see the banner by your name, is there a link to a thread that describes what all these banners mean?

Thank you kindly @Pola0502ds .

I don't know of any thread that describes the different banners.It is my understanding that REEFSQUAD is a extension of TEAM R2R.We work with the moderators to create a welcoming environment and to promote forum activity.

SAM_0947_zpsv58ebf6_edit_1458912919135.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new