Congratulations @Mikedawg on being excellent!

giphy.gif
 
hey mike,congrats.i'm guessing the statue of limitation ran out on your tang issue or you were pardoned by r2r.it's probably a good idea not to share those details sense the court of public opinion here on r2r may convict you.as for me,I saw nothing heard nothing.
 
hey mike,congrats.i'm guessing the statue of limitation ran out on your tang issue or you were pardoned by r2r.it's probably a good idea not to share those details sense the court of public opinion here on r2r may convict you.as for me,I saw nothing heard nothing.
That's my policy as well; deny, deny, deny
 
Wow! I was put under oath for my award interview and figured I would be disqualified because of that Tang incident a while ago, lol, so this is most welcomed news. Thanks guys - this forum has helped me in so many ways and I'm looking forward to passing on the good advice I've gotten.

HAHA! Awesome response! Thank you for all you do here and for being such an excellent member!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new