CONGRATULATIONS Rick.45cal For Being EXCELLENT!!!

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Rick.45cal for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @Rick.45cal for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation.

Last edited:

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!!! Thank you guys!!! Reef2Reef is an amazing place I'm thankful to have such a remarkable place to come learn and get to share with everyone. There's not a day that goes by that you guys aren't constantly teaching/helping me too!

My sincerest thanks!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOW!!! Thank you guys!!! Reef2Reef is an amazing place I'm thankful to have such a remarkable place to come learn and get to share with everyone. There's not a day that goes by that you guys aren't constantly teaching/helping me too!

My sincerest thanks!

YOU sir ROCK! Thank you for all you do here and for being EXCELLENT!

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! The KH Guardian insight has been a quality read, even if some people have fallen prey to the dreaded acrylic toothpick of frustration! :D

As long as I can save one person from the terrible acrylic toothpick travesty:eek:, my work here will have not been in vain! :D

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations, buddy! This is well-deserved indeed! You are a great member of our community!! :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back