Congratulations to Stevo01 for being EXCELLENT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter melypr1985
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Life changed for the better when I joined this community. Its fills my life, and it feels pretty darn good. Here I am. A picture I took on my lunch break. I thought it was pretty awesome I coincidently wore the shirt today. This was shortly after reading this thread.

Eat, sleep, reef, repeat.

IMG_5877.JPG
Get shot, Congratulations on being excellent
 
Life changed for the better when I joined this community. Its fills my life, and it feels pretty darn good. Here I am. A picture I took on my lunch break. I thought it was pretty awesome I coincidently wore the shirt today. This was shortly after reading this thread.

Eat, sleep, reef, repeat.

IMG_5877.JPG
That's awesome!!! You deserve it :D
 
Congratulations to @stevo01 for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @stevo01 for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us :).
Congratulations on your award !!
 
Life changed for the better when I joined this community. Its fills my life, and it feels pretty darn good. Here I am. A picture I took on my lunch break. I thought it was pretty awesome I coincidently wore the shirt today. This was shortly after reading this thread.

Eat, sleep, reef, repeat.

IMG_5877.JPG

You. Sir. RAWK! Well deserved and thank you!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new