Congratulations to @TriggerFinger for being EXCELLENT!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
25,022
Reaction score
174,227
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations to @TriggerFinger for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @TriggerFinger !!!!

#Excellence
 
giphy.gif
 
Oh jeez...all these banners are going to make people think I know what I’m taking about!! (I don’t!!) Thanks everyone!
giphy.gif
missing one "BUILD THREAD" ;) :)...Waitin...;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new