CONGRATULATIONS Twillard for being EXCELLENT!!!

I bet there are tiny little pests everywhere that don't agree with that title!!

Thanks for all you do.
 
Last edited:
Your posts are a must read for me. I look forward to them and always learn and refine my understanding when I get a chance to read a new one or even go back and re-read previous ones. Thank you for the energy and time you commit to so many of us whom you don't even know. You are both generous and EXCELLENT!
fab
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new