CONGRATULATIONS VLANGEL for being EXCELLENT!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
O my! You all totally caught me by surprise!!! I don't even know what to say except THANK YOU ALL. This is a very nice and humbling honor. I have enjoyed this forum so much and meeting so many great people.
 
Congrats and WELL EARNED! Thanks for sharing this community with us and making it great!
 
Congratz. This the only place i know recognize people for contributing. Very nice achievement.
LOL, I guess this is the only place I know of as well. In fact I did not know they did this until I was picked!
 
Congrats and WELL EARNED! Thanks for sharing this community with us and making it great!
I remember when I first started my seahorse tank and how helpful @SeahorseKeeper, (Krista) was to me. I want to encourage other new seahorse keepers the same way, "paying it forward" so to speak.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new