CONGRATULATIONS VLANGEL for being EXCELLENT!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congratulations, very well deserved. You are another proof why this is the greatest forum on earth
This is a great forum that has many helpful folks who encourage one another in an awesome hobby.
 
IMG_5388.JPG
 
Congratulations, Vlangel!

Thanks for being the kind of excellent that makes this a pleasant place to spend a few hours learning and sharing!

~Bruce
If you ever need seahorse information just let me know, and I will try to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new