Considering a Elongate Dottyback (Pseudochromis elongatus)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWT5011
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TWT5011

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
174
Reaction score
91
Location
Pasadena, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering a Elongate Dottyback. Anyone with any experience with this fish? I read it's not as aggressive as other dottybacks.

70G LPS dominated reef

Current fish
-- 2 clowns... Mated pair
-- 3 fairy wrasses
-- 1 flasher wrasse
-- Midas blenny
-- Sharknose goby

All rather small in size currently.

Thank you.
 
Pseudochromis elongatus is much more peaceful than most other dottybacks. It will be a good fit for your setup.
 
I agree I say go for it! Pretty pink color and neat eyes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new