Constant Error

  • Thread starter Thread starter kelleymc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kelleymc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
107
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea why my Apex keeps sending me a message that says the Alarm is off? It started when the water level went above the top sensor on the ATK. Now that the water has dropped back down, I keep getting alerts saying the alarm is off.

9BD7E001-37C3-4D2B-B45E-22A9CE89F7BE.png
 
8C3741E3-17E7-4A97-8709-A46C06151943.png

Today I’m getting this…. No other info to understand why I’m getting these. Is there something I can check? Or something I can turn on so I at least know why the system thinks there’s an error?
 
Wouldn’t that give a specific error?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new