Constant Left Arrow beep/flash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RaymondsWorlddd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I must say, I have a lot of patience but this Profilux is really testing. I’m trying to get it set up and aside from having issues with connecting to the WiFi/hotspot, anytime I press a directional arrow, it either doesn’t work or the left arrow flashes and beeps at me. I’m not sure if I can attach a video but does anybody know what’s going on?? Thanks a ton!

Attachments

• IMG_5035.MOV
    20.3 MB

elic173

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say, I have a lot of patience but this Profilux is really testing. I’m trying to get it set up and aside from having issues with connecting to the WiFi/hotspot, anytime I press a directional arrow, it either doesn’t work or the left arrow flashes and beeps at me. I’m not sure if I can attach a video but does anybody know what’s going on?? Thanks a ton!
I had a similar issue. After carrying out key calibration. It transpired that I had an incorrect transformer. They shipped me a new one. Open a support ticket with GHL to confirm.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you connect to the GHL Hotspot? If you can set them go to the general tab and set English. It will be the second menu option right on top. You can then click extra while inside the GHL app connected to the device and choose capacitive keys to recalibrate also within the app.

OP
OP
RaymondsWorlddd

RaymondsWorlddd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you connect to the GHL Hotspot? If you can set them go to the general tab and set English. It will be the second menu option right on top. You can then click extra while inside the GHL app connected to the device and choose capacitive keys to recalibrate also within the app.
My Profilux doesn’t even show that it’s connected to WiFi or anything. It’s not giving a signal off.

Justin_Casper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever figure this out? Just bought a Mitras and can’t connect to the Hotspot to set it up. Can connect directly to the device via wifi but can’t connect it to my home network.

OP
OP
RaymondsWorlddd

RaymondsWorlddd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It took me about two days to finally get everything working. The keys ended up just starting to work. As far as the WiFi issues, I had to reset the WiFi chip and then it finally worked. Idk if it’s working entirely like it should, but it works for now. Let me attach some things.

OP
OP
RaymondsWorlddd

RaymondsWorlddd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had to install a windows parallel program. Again, this was such a headache. Nothing was working for me to I followed these steps and it actually still took me about four attempts before it all started working. If it doesn’t work the first time, try it again. Let me know if you need more help!

This is the updater tool:

This is theYouTube vid:

5D34B2D5-CB2A-454D-BE82-1F5E2AFB9BE3.png

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back