Contacts

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys-

I'd like to change my eye color, I know they have color changing contacts, but do they have color changing contacts for people with prescriptions? My eye contact strength is -1.50 for both eyes. I currently have Avaira contacts, but I'm will to change brands to change color ;)

Thanks
 
I'm currently light brown. I really want to go to a deep blue color, or even green. I know it sounds drastic, but I'm really wanting to change my over all appearance, I'm happy with wo I am, but I know I can be better...and with today's technology, why not take advantage or it all!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new