Contest for a free pack of chalices! My way of sharing some good fortune and will. Anyone is welco

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shucks!!!! I never win anything ;) and its even my birthday..... That's why I hate the G-men!!! Great contest though. Most interesting Giants-Eagles game I've ever watched ;) lol

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it, I picked the wrong team to win... I think I would have won if I would have picked the Eagles.... I picked Giants 21-14

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eagles 21 - 17

thanks for the fun! :eek:)

I believe you are the winner, if I'm not mistaken. You were only off by 2 points, congrats!!! Contact me with your full name, address and phone number and I'll get everything ready. I'll be shipping the box out to you next week via fed ex.

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it interesting that no one picked a shut out, but a ton of the picks were really close. Thanks again for this great contest, I wish your family tons of joy and continued improvements. Congrats to the winner ;)

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll announce and cut the pieces tomorrow though you guys should know who the winner is by the end of the game. I'm going to sleep, feeling a bit under the weather. Thanks again for the support and kind words. It's amazing to finally see a bright future ahead. Little guy was talking non-stop all weekend and providing answers to our questions and creating his own for us to answer. Amazing results that I have prayed for constantly. Second happiest day of my life after his birth. good night all.

I cant be any happier for you!!!

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad that your son is getting better. I had no idea that there was a medicine that affected autism. I can't fathom how hard it must have been for you over the past 7 years and how amazing it must be now!

CJ

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are picks from the coral i won today! Thanks again to fab!

unpacked.. and yes, i almost crapped my pants when I saw the old container top's names... thinking he sent those! Lol!
huhgb.jpg

coral 1 (a cystrapha {spelling}) I think
cyss.jpg

coral 2 pinkalicious
pinkalicious.jpg

coral 3 strawberry orange sherbert
strawberryorangesherber.jpg

thank you fab!

OP
OP
fab1971

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad they got to you safely Mike! Sorry about the old containers but I ran out of new ones and had to use them quickly before the fed ex guy arrived. The pinkalicious and sos look similar now that they are small but once they grow out you'll see the difference. Pinkalicious is my personal favorite out of the two (very bright and beautiful) and the cypastria gets very bright and gorgeous once it settles. Hope you enjoy them :) Son got sick (very bad cold) and he got worse (behavior and speech) but now that he's feeling better we are seeing the improvements once again at home and school. I believe being sick and the fever medicine messed him up but all is good now. We have a long road ahead of us but it's definitely a brighter future now that we found something that works for him. Thank you again everyone for participating and the great words.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back