Controller cabinet

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevinf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kevinf

lalalala
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
649
Reaction score
359
Location
central, nj
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This came in the mail the other day. Super fast shipping. Took a about a week to get. This thing is massive, lol.
The video on how to install is lack luster. Kinda just stopped 80% of the way through.
However, box feels sturdy and looks very sleek. I'm upgrading my tank so I don't have any of my controllers setup in it yet. For the price I would 100% buy again.

20L x 35H x 12D in / White

20260909_204118.jpg

20260909_204123.jpg

20260909_204140.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have been wanting to buy one of these so bad. Would fit so nicely next to my tank! Thank you for sharing!
 
That's cheaper than a regular stand I bought to be my controller cabinet.

But I've never heard of this company. They're respectable?
 
That's cheaper than a regular stand I bought to be my controller cabinet.

But I've never heard of this company. They're respectable?
They make a lot of the knock off lights already and are one of the better china brands
 
Nice kevin, i saw you commented on my thread when i asked them about this. I think i might get one to try and clean up my rats nest. Id have to see just how much slack i have in wires though. Send pics when you have controllers and everything else in.i like it though!
 
Wish you showed this to me before I bought the adaptive reef one on a Labor
Lol sorry


That's cheaper than a regular stand I bought to be my controller cabinet.

But I've never heard of this company. They're respectable?

Yeah, I currently have a small Adaptive reef board. It was more expensive and wayyyy wayyy smaller than this

They make lights. I've never bought from them before, but it was a pleasant experience. Shipped in a few days and got it in a week.

Nice kevin, i saw you commented on my thread when i asked them about this. I think i might get one to try and clean up my rats nest. Id have to see just how much slack i have in wires though. Send pics when you have controllers and everything else in.i like it though!

Will do. I bought an IM 100ext so says 4-5montha. I've got a ton of hydros equipment to hook up.
 
When it comes to LED I only run their lights now. They are a great light with a irritating app. But I set them once and leave them along.

great spectrum and actually glass lenses, not plastic that I was melting with Hydras and radions.

Next light order I place will be for 5 of their new series and will toss a cabinet in that order!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new