Controller x lunar

ReefFreek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
Just got a controller x,if I set it on lunar cycle program,will the intensity vary?
ex. If I choose quarter moon will it stay at that intensity for the light period i chose,or will it actually vary ?
thanks

Drysea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you set it as is only where the program starts. Then it goes from there through the lunar cycle.

ReefHomieJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you get the lunar cycle? I have the spectral controller x but it might be first generation. Is there a way to download it onto my controller???

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The moon type you choose will be where the Lunar Cycle starts. It will then go through the phases of the moon and the intensity will vary depending on the phase.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you get the lunar cycle? I have the spectral controller x but it might be first generation. Is there a way to download it onto my controller???
Lunar Cycle is only available for the A360X using the Spectral Controller X or the WiFI Dongle. You should not have to download any additional programs as they should come already programmed on the controller.

ReefHomieJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lunar Cycle is only available for the A360X using the Spectral Controller X or the WiFI Dongle. You should not have to download any additional programs as they should come already programmed on the controller.
Ok well I have both but I never seen it. Maybe I have to look around again to find it

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back