Controlling CTLite G4

Connaissance

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how I could control my CTLite G4 120W? (approx 22 by 26 cm) i.e. to dim and adjust colors.
I have 3 Slave units, so I can only turn them full on.
I've searched for a Master unit, but there are none for sale
 
Are you not able to use of the three as the master unit to control the other two?
Are you using the app on your cellphone?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new