Controlling lights remotely

Jakey_cakey1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
150
Reaction score
47
Location
tamworth
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I’ll be leaving my tank for a week in a month or so and was wondering if anyone knows of a Bluetooth light that would fit my fluval evo as the person who will be feeding the fish is only around for an hour or so a day so I’m needing something I can change when they are not there thanks
 
Hi guys I’ll be leaving my tank for a week in a month or so and was wondering if anyone knows of a Bluetooth light that would fit my fluval evo as the person who will be feeding the fish is only around for an hour or so a day so I’m needing something I can change when they are not there thanks
+1 on plug in timer!

If there’s some reason you need to change on/off times remotely; you can also use a “smart” power strip or outlet!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new