convict, fox face, regal and bluethroat, will they work?

Lil' RegalReefster

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2019
Messages
132
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, I have a new 120g 5 foot long mixed reef and am having trouble deciding on fish. I've had my eyes on four particular fish that I really want. The fish are a fox face, bluethroat trigger, regal angelfish and a convict tang. l don't know if this is too much in the tank I have. I also have a bunch of other little small fish.
 
hi, I have a new 120g 5 foot long mixed reef and am having trouble deciding on fish. I've had my eyes on four particular fish that I really want. The fish are a fox face, bluethroat trigger, regal angelfish and a convict tang. l don't know if this is too much in the tank I have. I also have a bunch of other little small fish.
Hi there! How new is new? IMO the Fox Face, trigger, and tang would work.....but a Regal is a delicate fish to acclimate.... especially in a new tank. If you had your heart set on a Regal I would wait until your tank is more mature. Just my 2 cents. What other small fish do you have? Any pics?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new