Cookie Jar Reef Tank

cowboycoyote

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
22
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi friends! I just finished cycling a 2.5 cookie jar reef tank and would love to see some of yalls tanks and any advice would be helpful! I've done a few months of research prior but I love hearing first-hand experience! :) Also, if anyone has a favorite coral to add I'd love a rec, I'm torn between so many!
 
Congratulations on your new adventure! You may want to check out the nano/pico section of our build thread forums for inspiration. Good luck!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new