Cool Macros I took...not reef related

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well unfortunately I dont have a macro lens so my reach is too limited to take photos inside the tank. Instead I have been honing my skills with a reverse mounted canon 50mm f1.4 prime from the 1970's on my Nikon D5200 body. That being said I can really only adjust composition through cropping as I have one plane of focus about an inch and a half away from the lens. These are uncropped images
 
very cool I do the same like being outside, was wondering if others used the camera's for other stuff then coral pics, that's a fire fly on my blueberry bush
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150624_153950.jpg
    IMG_20150624_153950.jpg
    712.1 KB · Views: 168

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new