Cool new Rics and St. Thomas Rics

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was lucky to get some really nice specimens lately. Beautiful multi mouthed premium Rics and some out of this world St. Thomas Rics. I even got my hands on 4 reds.

Check them out..
DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_00011-1.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

redric.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg
 
The reds sold like hotcakes. Two more will go up this weekend. By Sunday to be exact.

I wanted the last two to settle in a little more before the photo shoot.

Just in time to make a trip on Monday or Tuesday if anyone wants them.

Thanks!
 
Better late than never. Two more St. Thomas Rics posted on the site and some crazy LPS.

I finally got my hands on a really sweet yellow and blue Yuma, its opens to about 2". I am not sure why I have such a tough time getting these but it is my goal to get even more!

DSC_0001-2.jpg


DSC_0007-1.jpg


DSC_0008.jpg


DSC_0021.jpg

The Yuma is a little closed up from moving it but still nice I think.

Stay tuned for a sweet Fungia, orange, neon green, and Pink(might turn red!)
 
Last edited:
That red bubble one, is exactly what I've been searching for, for my nano tank! It is so hard to find the St. Thomas ones! I've been to St. Thomas. I wish I could of brought one back then! :)
 
Will you have any of these available, if I get some Christmas bonuses? :)
 
I have a total of 9 some just like the one posted and some with a little bit of white on the tips of the tentacles. Very Nice! They will all be added as I take their portraits.

Several different sizes and priced from $50 to $65 (the one above is a two for)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new