Cool Places in Destin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sundog101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Me and my wife try to make it to Destin once a year. The first week of October there is a seafood festival and a month long fishing tournament, that hold shark weigh ins on Saturdays....very cool experience! Usually around Fourth of July, there is an air show in Pensacola, which we usually stay in Destin a few days then head to Pensacola for the last night/day of the show. If you enjoy a great shake, I highly recommend "Shakes". They are custard shakes and are incredibly good! We stop every night after dinner to get one. Strawberry and mint chocolate are fantastic! Go carts are always fun too lol
 
Check out the Gulfarium in Fort Walton Beach. There is also a Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola. I'm sure there's more to do too. My boyfriend has to go to Eglin Air Force base often for work. I'll see if I can get some more info from him. I know he likes to go McGuire's to eat. Enjoy your time there. It's a beautiful place!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new