Cool Yuma Colony. Pls ID if applicable

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2023
Messages
19,491
Reaction score
34,759
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bought these Yuma because they reminded me of Godzillas. Growing out a colony, they look impressive. Do these have a trade name? What do you think of them?
IMG_6310.jpeg
IMG_6309.jpeg
IMG_6308.jpeg
IMG_4659.jpeg
IMG_4662.jpeg
IMG_4665.jpeg
 
Very nice! Although I do gotta say they seem to be the “yellow Yuma” rather than a set trade name
 
Still stunning though!
Thanks!

The smaller/newer vesicles are green and a they grow some become yellow and some become orange. Some random ones also get green bands. I like this a lot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new