Copepod question

  • Thread starter Thread starter shale
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shale

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
Seoul, south korea
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want my copepod population to increase, so I want to dose some pytoplanktons. However, I can only buy freshwater Chlorella. Will the copepods eat them?
 
Not knowing your experience level or system details, I suggest you set up a macro algae refugium with no predators. Then Introduce pods to your refugium.

With respect to fresh water phytoplankton, I have no idea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new