• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

dzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you start taking any new orders, I'll take two.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I had certain post requested to be removed from this thread beside the ones comparing your stuff to AlgaeBarn? I guess if it benefits you (which I get). I am all about helping people in the hobby. Guess I'll start a thread about sources for Copepods.

Sure this one will be deleted as well.

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow, I had certain post requested to be removed from this thread beside the ones comparing your stuff to AlgaeBarn? I guess if it benefits you (which I get). I am all about helping people in the hobby. Guess I'll start a thread about sources for Copepods.

Sure this one will be deleted as well.

I have no problem with your posts but a sales thread isn't really the place to discuss a vendor who is having quality issues. That's the only reason I asked for them to be removed.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no problem with your posts but a sales thread isn't really the place to discuss a vendor who is having quality issues. That's the only reason I asked for them to be removed.

No problem and I completely understand. Wish you the best with your sells ;)

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's some funny stuff. I don't know what's wrong with your thinking either because he's only really helping your sales go up but whatever floats your boat I guess. I think that it's good that he called them out because they shouldn't be selling if they are ripping people off

dzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally would've done the same thing as OP and for me that would've been out of respect towards the other vendor. And I'm pretty sure this post will be deleted because it's not a sale post lol

P.S. OP, put me on the list for when you get more pods please!

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's some funny stuff. I don't know what's wrong with your thinking either because he's only really helping your sales go up but whatever floats your boat I guess. I think that it's good that he called them out because they shouldn't be selling if they are ripping people off

I see what you mean. I'm a little sensitive because I've had a few vendors get mad at me because I was selling so many pods per bottle. o_O

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I personally would've done the same thing as OP and for me that would've been out of respect towards the other vendor. And I'm pretty sure this post will be deleted because it's not a sale post lol

You're on it!

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Absolutely no hard feelings. I even just linked to this for sale thread for someone looking for a source. For me it is all about the hobby and not the politics. I’ll send people to your thread. Competition makes everyone better.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude honestly your pods look amazing. That is why I did post those comments. I'd also say if you aren't happy with a batch, just let you customers know that and it will be appreciated more to be a little late than receive a sub-par product.

FWIW, I want to get on your list as well :). I am all about great products and from the looks of it, you have a great product.

Also, who cares what the vendors think about how many pods you put in your bottles. They need to step it up or go the way of the DoDo bird.

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will also take some when you get more because I have a mandarin but I always buy alot of pods and I'm just looking for the best bang for my bucks that's all

Treasure Coast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, look great just got them.
IMG_0735.JPG

Jr'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I can say is I was very happy with my order. Thank you very much, please let me know when you are able to do another batch. Will be buying again. Here is some photos I took [emoji1417]
IMG_0218.JPG
wish I could post a video from my photo library to show how active they all were

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 55 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back