• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Hey, I'm also in Columbus. Would you do a local pick up?
 
Do you ever have any doa? Just curious about the oxygen level in the bottles.
 
Do you ever have any doa? Just curious about the oxygen level in the bottles.

The only time there are issues is if the delivery gets delayed by more than a few days. On the other hand, I have had them show up 100% fine after 10 days in shipping! I ship in fresh saltwater with the right amount of phyto for the trip. I do have to worry about making the bottles too dense and crashing but that hasn’t happened in a while.

NEVER had even a single dead pod from this seller. Been using for a year+

Thanks Katrina!!!
 
I ordered two bottles last week. They were shipped Monday and both arrived without issue and tons of pods alive and kicking. Definitely recommend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new