• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my shipment today. 3 bottles filled with pods! The bottles were package well too. Will be buying again. Thanks so much

JMM744

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pods yesterday. 4 bottles very well packed and insulated. Provided very good recommendations for acclimating and adding them to the system.
Thank you,
Jim

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from Jason three times and each time the pods Have arrived in great shape alive and bottled well. I’m am reordering

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my 2nd or 3rd order from @hollback . Like aways the bottles are full of tiger life. I don't have a fuge so when lights go out I dump them in display.

Definitely going to keep ordering from him

Also Jason has spent a great amount of time schooling me on culturing since I've been interested in culturing tisbe for a Mandarin in future and also flooding the tank to help with dinos. He has spent a great amount of time responding and helping me learn.

Jason's awesome.

zoalicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my three bottles all full of life but with confidence guys

E578DFBB-2BB2-414A-8B01-31B7C0421BD1.jpeg 220E5942-18F5-42B9-B7D9-E16F77B88D65.jpeg A78D1E84-2689-449F-9745-49446C31B66C.jpeg

Vdawg1164

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I culture Tigriopus genus copepods for my system and prefer feeding them over flake or frozen. Every several months my staggered cultures sync and produce more than I need so time to clear them out!

I have 8 oz bottles LOADED with hundreds of copepods for $15 per bottle. Shipping is USPS Priority (usually 1-3 day delivery) and is $7 - $14 (actual shipping cost) depending on your location. Please pm me how many bottles you would like, your address/ZIP and I will calculate shipping cost and give you my paypal address. Copepods will live in the bottles for 5-7 days. No need for breathable bags or expensive, overnight shipping.

I will ship these out on Tuesday for Wednesday - Friday delivery (depending where you live).

Limited supply available.

Here is some feedback from previous pod sales:
http://reef2reef.com/search/1354362/?q=hollback&o=relevance&c[node]=11

And all positive responses from Xentrader:
http://reef2reef.com/xentrader/hollback.10223/

copepodsMacro1.jpg

This is a good representation of the visible adults in a sample bottle. There are many more small ones that the camera didn't pickup. A majority of the adults are carrying eggs!

Copepods_zpsvlbejcbb.jpg
Would like a bottle or 2 if you still have them.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back