• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased two bottles last week. They were shipped Monday and arrived this afternoon. Very well packed and lots of lively little pods in both bottles (even with this ridiculous heatwave).

Floated both bottles in the sump (doors closed, lights off). After an hour we emptied the contents of one bottle into the sump (following the 'swish' directions to get them all). We've got lots of hiding spots in the sump (middle chamber of a 40B) including: bio brick, frag rubble, macro algae, chaeto, and two homemade pod hotels.

The other bottle will go into the DT tonight after lights out.

Would recommend, and will use the next time I want to add more pods.

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pods arrived yesterday......both bottles were packed with pods and no die off which is impressive considering how hot it has been lately.

I will definitely purchase again.....

Darren

philshel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with all the other positive posts here, great product. The packaging is outstanding, mine took 4 days to arrive and were cool and lively. Can't recommend enough.

Da_Neefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received 2 bottles this afternoon. Teeming with active pods. Perfect communication with seller and very satisfied with the product.

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested. Can these be added to the sump without a refugium or better to go directly to the DT in this case? Have 3 hungry wrasses. :)

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Interested. Can these be added to the sump without a refugium or better to go directly to the DT in this case? Have 3 hungry wrasses. :)

You can actually add them anywhere within your system. The juveniles are small enough to live through our pumps and will naturally spread throughout the system. If you are adding them to feed fish in your display, I suggest adding most of them to your display.

PacoPetty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m ready for two more bottles. Just let me know when you can ship them and I will pay you. Thanks!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back