• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can send some bottles out on Tuesday (since Monday is a holiday) if anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks!

Nubomb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today.

Perfectly packed. Smooth transaction and great communication from Jason. Ordered pods and phyto - filled to the tippy top!

evergreek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason is the man.

Received my second order.

image.jpg

SAWFISH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought copepods from hollback a couple weeks ago and it was a great experience. The bottles he gave me were packed full of copepods. Absolutely great deal!

Sportn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason - Very much appreciate the pods! As always great pods, well packed and quick shipping. I'd love to get on an automated plan with you so let me know if that's something you can do.

Mike

rbourgeois64

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I culture Tigriopus genus copepods for my system and prefer feeding them over flake or frozen. Every several months my staggered cultures sync and produce more than I need so time to clear them out!

I have 8 oz bottles LOADED with hundreds of copepods for $15 per bottle. Shipping is USPS Priority (usually 1-3 day delivery) and is $7 - $14 (actual shipping cost) depending on your location. Please pm me how many bottles you would like, your address/ZIP and I will calculate shipping cost and give you my paypal address. Copepods will live in the bottles for 5-7 days. No need for breathable bags or expensive, overnight shipping.

I will ship these out on Tuesday for Wednesday - Friday delivery (depending where you live).

Limited supply available.

Here is some feedback from previous pod sales:
http://reef2reef.com/search/1354362/?q=hollback&o=relevance&c[node]=11

And all positive responses from Xentrader:
http://reef2reef.com/xentrader/hollback.10223/

copepodsMacro1.jpg

This is a good representation of the visible adults in a sample bottle. There are many more small ones that the camera didn't pickup. A majority of the adults are carrying eggs!

Copepods_zpsvlbejcbb.jpg

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jason - Very much appreciate the pods! As always great pods, well packed and quick shipping. I'd love to get on an automated plan with you so let me know if that's something you can do.

Mike

Thanks Mike!
Yes, I would be happy to put together an automated plan. Let me know what you are thinking on frequency and we can get it figured out.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back