• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Amstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order today as well- packed full everything was good to go. Would buy again- thanks Jason

bishoptf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased Copepod's and Pytho everything received and packed well, copepods active in bottle. Great communication and responds to questions etc, thanks for the shipment! :)

Marc3us

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my 2 bottles today. Even with USPS running a little behind, all the pods were in great shape. They were packaged very well. Will buy again if I ever need any more. These bottles were loaded! Great product! Great seller!

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased 3 bottles of copepods from Jason- and I couldn't be happier!

The bottles he sent were not only filled with pods, but were filled with breeding sized pods (many had eggs already too!)! He also does his customers a favor by putting the pods into freshly mixed salt water, so we don't have to worry about cross-contamination! Bottles came in 8oz bottles (filled to the brim) inside a thick, insulating sheet which was inside a box filled with insulating material! Very well packaged.

He answered all my questions and sent a very detailed text regarding all aspects of getting pods such as acclimation, how he cultures the pods, what exactly is in the bottles he sends, etc...

My Mandarin and Leopard Wrasse will be eating like kings until I order another trio of pod bottles from Jason again!

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2 bottles came in without any issues very well packaged and bottles loaded with pods will most certainly be purchasing more.

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a few more bottles I can ship on Tuesday (since Monday is a holiday). If you are interested, send me a PM with how many bottles you would like and your zip. Thanks!

ReefLos Way

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my bottles yesterday, let me tell you those bottles were loaded with pods! You guys will not be disappointed. Thanks again Jasón.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back