• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Hello!
I ship on Mondays. Shipping for 2 bottles via USPS Priority Mail from Columbus, Ohio would be $10. Your total would be $40.

Payment options:
PayPal: [email protected]
Venmo: Jason-Hollback (phone number last four: 4084)
CashApp: $copepods

I will PM you a tracking number and instructions on Monday when they go out. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Jason
 
Gotta feed the new mandarin. PMing.
 
Received 2 bottles loaded with pods and 2 bottles of phyto. Outstanding packing and service!!
 
Hello!
I ship on Mondays. Shipping for 2 bottles via USPS Priority Mail from Columbus, Ohio would be $10. Your total would be $40.

Payment options:
PayPal: [email protected]
Venmo: Jason-Hollback (phone number last four: 4084)
CashApp: $copepods

I will PM you a tracking number and instructions on Monday when they go out. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Jason
Still got pods? Need alot for my Mandarin.
 
Woops. :) That was supposed to be a PM.

I have some bottles for Monday if anyone is interested.
Are you still doing the pod . Also what type do you have and how much for each bottle ?
 
Yes I do! They are a Tigriopus genus and were collected in Caribbean. 8oz bottles are $15 and I ship via USPS Priority Mail.
Sign me up .. How we doing this ?
 
These pods are awesome, got mine in the mail about a week ago, and they’re multiplying rapidly in my sump. 10x more pods than algaebarn. Highly recommend these pods!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new