• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

just got my the best....

IMG_5117.jpg


IMG_5118.jpg


IMG_5118.jpg
 
Can these just be dumped into the sump or display tank? I need to seed my tank with some pods...
 
THAT WHAT I DID I GOT 3 BOTTLE 2 IN THE SUMP ONE INTO THE DISPLAY TURNED THE WHOLE SYSTEM OFF 1 HOURS
 
@hollback thanks for your business. Bottles were loaded. Had a heat issue coming into CA but that's not your fault at all. Your a professional. I'll buy from you again in the fall.
 
Put me down for 2 when you get more available. Thank you
 
Hey hollback, I'd like to get a couple bottles if I could get on the waiting list. If it takes a few weeks that's fine with me, just let me know!
 
Hi All, looks like it’s going to be too hot again this week to ship any out. Hopefully we will get a break in the heat in the next few weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new