• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

I have received some PMs and wanted everyone to know that temps are still too hot around the country to ship via USPS Priority mail (to keep shipping cheap). I still have a list and will contact each of you when things cool down a bit. Enjoy your Summer!

Jason
 
I’m in Dayton Ohio. Able to order ?
 
put me on the list please. thx
 
I understand it is around 85-100 here in nola I’m so anxious to order some lol needing it for my tank
 
Let me know when your shipping again. Im in Louisiana. 70448.

Thanks



I think I txt ya the other day bout honey!!! lol I’m the same guy but just waiting for the water to cool down before I buy some from this guy too !!
 
I reached out to several of you but I have not heard back so I'm opening this up, due to time constraints. We have cooler temps in Ohio so I need to ship this evening. If your temps are low 80s Wed-Fri and you're interested, let me know.
I have 9, very full bottles.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new