• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

I can ship out some bottles tomorrow. If you're interested, please PM how many bottles you'd like and your ZIP and I will send you a total and my paypal address.

Thanks!
 
I am interested too! Unfortunately I am in Fl and the temps here are still in the 90’s so not sure if you can send them safely?
 
Please add me to the list ... zip 28714
 
I'd like more. Still have some?
 
Can I get on the list please? zip code 33029
 
Nice seller. Product arrived on time but all pods were DOA. I'll get my $15 refund but obviously out the shipping. Sucks for both of us I guess.



He's been good to work with though. Fast communication.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new