• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

The Man...The Myth...The Legend! :D

Good to meet you at the Frag show on Sunday. Left the show and got my caheto fuge running and intoduce the pods I got from you. Add me to the the list when you have time.

Bob
 
I’d like to be on this list- I’m good for multiple bottles-
Heck can I do a subscription to receive a bottle or 2 at every ship date? [emoji2]
 
I would like to join the bandwagon. I would like to be put on the list. 2-3 bottles please. Thank you! Michael
 
Me too, could you put me on the list for 2-3 bottles whenever their available again.
 
Add me to the list! I'm only an hour away. :)

Brandon
 
I am interested in a few bottles when you have some available. I am in AZ so will need to have them shipped but this is the right weather to ship to AZ. TIA.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new