Copepodsforsale.com??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Popeye
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Popeye

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
281
Reaction score
139
Location
cedar rapids
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Has anyone ever ordered from copepodsforsale.com before? I did and only received half of my order. I've been trying to contact them for a week now and nobody will respond back. Just wondering if they're a legit buisness.
Should I just contact my cc carrier and dispute the charge?
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new