Copper band with acans and zoas?

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get a copperband butterfly I have alot of acans and zoas, what has been everyone's experience with keeping one and it going after coral.
 
Never have had one go after coral but IMO, best to have lots of live rock for it to forage on.
I have heard it stays away from lots of coral if cared for well, have you had experience with keeping any meatys, acans, or zoas?
 
I have heard it stays away from lots of coral if cared for well, have you had experience with keeping any meatys, acans, or zoas?
Yes, with no issues but I think it is more about the individual and what it was used to eating in the wild than anything else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new