Copper in my DT help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ralph823
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
could the lingering copper be leaching from my rocks?

It could be, but it might also now be test error. I’d try that kit on some new salt water.
 
It could be, but it might also now be test error. I’d try that kit on some new salt water.
Ok I will ask them to see if they can sample the new water. I am sending an out an ICP soon I just wanted to get a 0 reading on the hannah before I did
 
Ok I will ask them to see if they can sample the new water. I am sending an out an ICP soon I just wanted to get a 0 reading on the hannah before I did

The reason that I asked is that the Hanna is known to read copper at levels like yours when none is present.

Hence, test it on new salt water that presumably has none.
 
The reason that I asked is that the Hanna is known to read copper at levels like yours when none is present.

Hence, test it on new salt water that presumably has none.
okay will do thanks again randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new