Coral aggression

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWYOUNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TWYOUNG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
387
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I place an aggressive LPS, such as a torch or goni, within reach of the xenia or anthia I have growing like wild, what is the likely outcome? Ideally I'd like to see both survive and have the LPS hold its position and curb the growth of he softies. What I'm not willing to risk is the softies killing my LPS. Anyone out there with experience in this area?
 
It should keep the softies in check
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new