Coral Banded Shrimp

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
563
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added this shrimp to my tank and I didn’t realize one of his arms is considerably skinnier than the other one.
Is this normal or will this be an issue for the little guy?
 
I just added this shrimp to my tank and I didn’t realize one of his arms is considerably skinnier than the other one.
Is this normal or will this be an issue for the little guy?
Can you share a picture with us?
 
Shouldn’t be. He may have lost one and it’s slowly growing back with sheds. Mine has lost both his several times and each shed they get bigger. His name is Vader because he is an butt

image.jpg
 
Shouldn’t be. He may have lost one and it’s slowly growing back with sheds. Mine has lost both his several times and each shed they get bigger. His name is Vader because he is an ***

image.jpg
Ok Cool!
 
Maybe contact and orthopedic surgeon for a prosthesis, but if that's not an option, I would do nothing. Awesome shrimp though had mine for about a year and a half.
 
Sometimes they will lose an arm and they must regrow it which could explain it being a little smaller than the other
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new