coral box wf04 wifi dosing pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmullikin1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmullikin1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the coral box wf04 wifi dosing pump still supported, cant seem to find an app and website say site cant be reached ?
 
I did some digging on this. The WF-04 used the Aqua Dosing app, and with the help of AI, I was able to find that the app technically still exists in the Google Play Store. Unfortunately, Google now says it “isn’t available for your device because it was made for an older version of Android.” I confirmed the same thing on my own Android phone. Here's the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aqua.wifidosing

If you have an old android phone or tablet, you might be able to download the app, but at this point, I'm going with it's unsupported and seems like that's likely true of the pump as well.
 
The app is still available in the Apple appstore if you have a Apple device. The app is called AQUA Dosing
 
I did some digging on this. The WF-04 used the Aqua Dosing app, and with the help of AI, I was able to find that the app technically still exists in the Google Play Store. Unfortunately, Google now says it “isn’t available for your device because it was made for an older version of Android.” I confirmed the same thing on my own Android phone. Here's the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aqua.wifidosing

If you have an old android phone or tablet, you might be able to download the app, but at this point, I'm going with it's unsupported and seems like that's likely true of the pump as well.
I did some digging on this. The WF-04 used the Aqua Dosing app, and with the help of AI, I was able to find that the app technically still exists in the Google Play Store. Unfortunately, Google now says it “isn’t available for your device because it was made for an older version of Android.” I confirmed the same thing on my own Android phone. Here's the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aqua.wifidosing

If you have an old android phone or tablet, you might be able to download the app, but at this point, I'm going with it's unsupported and seems like that's likely true of the pump as well.
will look into that, thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new