Coral Close Up Prints/Wall Art

  • Thread starter Thread starter timhook22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timhook22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am decorating my office with some wall prints and I would love to have some close up pictures of corals like Acropora polyps, Clown fish hosting in an anemone, etc. Does anyone know where I could find something like this?

Thanks!
Tim
 
What kind of coral and how big of a print?
 
PXL_20210808_170041995.jpg
PXL_20210808_170444666.jpg
PXL_20210808_175336645.jpg PXL_20210808_174215812.jpg PXL_20210808_174314808.jpg
PXL_20210808_175336645.jpg
PXL_20210808_174215812.jpg
PXL_20210808_174314808.jpg
PXL_20210822_205000495.jpg
PXL_20210822_205107278.jpg PXL_20210808_174358431.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new