Coral Color Combos

  • Thread starter Thread starter kireek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
3,359
Reaction score
3,661
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer to arrange my corals in a way that their colors compliment each other.Although it's not always possible due to aggression or space constraints,the results can be picturesque.Please post up some of your own group statements and perfect pairings!



DSCF9790.jpg
 
No full tank shot to see your complete color transition? I am more about accommodation of structure before color but I do look for contrast in neighboring corals.
 
Super nice shot of the spongodes by the way, great camera work there ,makes me want to see more.
 
I have trouble keeping zoa's but I do like color.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_4564_0436_edited-1.jpg
    DSC_4564_0436_edited-1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 213
No full tank shot to see your complete color transition? I am more about accommodation of structure before color but I do look for contrast in neighboring corals.

Super nice shot of the spongodes by the way, great camera work there ,makes me want to see more.

Thank you BADXGILLEN,I will post up some full tank shots when I get my byopsis problem under control.I have a few more shots in mind.

I have trouble keeping zoa's but I do like color.

Very nice display.The collection of corals really go well together.I like the blue coral at the top,is it a Pectina?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new