Coral coloration - Torch

strykerdog11

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
34
Reaction score
14
Location
ithaca
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! So I recently bought a Banana Torch From my LFS in the store it was BRIGHT yellow with baby blue tips (kessil). I am running AB+ at 64% on a radion G5 blue, and its much more green under my lights, how should I adjust them to make it more yellow gold and blue?





The pic ill add below is exactly what it looked like in store.
 
Hello from near Canandaigua!

I don't have a great answer, but I'll give you a bump here, hopefully someone can help you 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new