Coral dealers be like

giphy.gif
 
Is it only me or does every coral selling business have ads like this DA5CFB6C-3F2D-4454-8C16-F2AFCDA5B0FB.jpeg
There's so much information, I got dizzy looking at all of it. I felt like I was going up to the sky, see Lucy in the sky with diamonds.
 
madness sale this weekend - 30% Off everything ....... AS SOON AS WE RAISE OUR PRICES By 50% !!!
 
I want some:)
 
There's so much information, I got dizzy looking at all of it. I felt like I was going up to the sky, see Lucy in the sky with diamonds.
Same!!! That’s how I feel as a graphic designer looking at all those other people’s advertisements... XD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new