Coral delivery From Aqua SD sale

FISHPIG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a delivery of 18 corals from Aqua SD this morning . They all arrived healthy and are resting comfortably on the bottom of my tank . I am 100% impressed with the care they took
Packaging . This was a shipment from California to Connecticut , which frankly scared me . I am no longer skittish. I will Be returning for more .
Thank you , Ned Steinkraus

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got a delivery of 18 corals from Aqua SD this morning . They all arrived healthy and are resting comfortably on the bottom of my tank . I am 100% impressed with the care they took
Packaging . This was a shipment from California to Connecticut , which frankly scared me . I am no longer skittish. I will Be returning for more .
Thank you , Ned Steinkraus
This is great feedback! You can post this in the Vendor Feedback forum so more people see it

and also post a big thank you (with pictures!) on the sale thread.

I've had good luck and a great experience each time I've dealt with @AquaSD as well. Top notch vendors!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fully agree. I have had nothing but extraordinarily positive experiences with @AquaSD . They are a solid company that is no nonsense. I am actually in San Diego next month and will be stopping in to say hi.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fully agree. I have had nothing but extraordinarily positive experiences with @AquaSD . They are a solid company that is no nonsense. I am actually in San Diego next month and will be stopping in to say hi.
They don't do taxes in California... Pleasure trip?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back