• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Euphoria - Excellent Experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Sarlindescent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time ordering from Coral Euphoria. They take the time for fresh cuts to heal, which is much appreciated. The first order arrived dead since FedEx took 5 days to deliver. Per their guarantee, corals were reshipped at no additional fee. Received very healthy and well colored frags. Polyp extension in the bag. Excellent communication and packaging. Will shop there again.

Here are some pictures of the frags a few hours after going in the tank
20210310_174213.jpg
20210310_174501.jpg
20210310_174220.jpg

OP
OP
S

Sarlindescent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My choice. Have not tried their packs as I have a bit of collectoritis, so didn't want duplicates.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha understandable. I thinking about one of their packs. Just get nervous about getting crap. Done it twice. Once with Battlecorals which was fantastic and once with someone else which was utter trash.

OP
OP
S

Sarlindescent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha understandable. I thinking about one of their packs. Just get nervous about getting crap. Done it twice. Once with Battlecorals which was fantastic and once with someone else which was utter trash.
Definitely get that. I would send an email asking what to expect. Either way I'm confident they would be healthy frags, but the variety and price range is unknown.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back