Coral Euphoria

  • Thread starter Thread starter hja99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hja99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
69
Location
Winchester, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Abe was very easy to work with. Communication was very good and timely. I bought a coral pack of 7 frags of my choice, so the price of each frag was very, very reasonable compared to other places. Abe even gave me an eighth frag free, so each frag turned out to be only about $45. The size of the frags are also very good compared to frags that I have purchased elsewhere. The frags arrived packed very well, labeled, and in perfect condition. They were fresh cut, but the colors were still very nice and should only improve as they acclimate to my system. Most of the frags already had polyp extension soon after I got them in my tank. I'm stocking a new, relatively large tank. My only regret is that I didn't order from Coral Euphoria sooner, as I am now running out of room. Thanks again Abe.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new